- Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Dark Lake Software Earns Veteran Certification Status from State of Florida
On Feburary 27, 2018, Dark Lake Software complete it’s certification as a Florida Certified Business Enterprise, with the designation of Veteran Owned.
This certification allows Dark Lake Software to bid and participate on Veteran and Minority owned business set asides.
The requirements for obtaining the certification are as follows.
- Be legally registered to do business in Florida as a for-profit organization (registration through the Department of State).
- Be based in Florida.
- Be owned and managed by a resident(s) of Florida.
- Be 51 percent owned and managed by a woman, veteran or minority who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Be engaged in commercial transactions (currently doing business).
- Be registered in MyFloridaMarketPlace.
- Have a net worth of less than $5 million.
- Have 200 or fewer full-time permanent employees.
- Have a professional license, if required by the industry, in the name of the woman, veteran or minority business owner.